City visit to WBA Without Striker
Jakarta – In the Christmas and New Year period are very busy, it must undergo Manchster City Premier League without a striker. The Citizens in a power struggle to keep a distance with Chelsea will be tested during a visit to West Bromwich Albion.
Hearing the club for (rich) City to run striker may feel awkward. But such facts to be dealt Manuel Pellegrini in the winter period this year.
Sergio Aguero will be back in mid-January with a knee injury suffered. While Edin Dzeko still in the treatment room due to a thigh injury and Stevan Joventik plagued by hamstring.
This condition occurs when the CIty actually dealing with the Crystal Palace at the end of last week. When the City win 3-0, where Pellegrini experimented with play James Milner and David Silva in the striker position.
The same way Pellegrini believed to be done at home to West Brom, although the manager may have lowered the young striker Jose Angel Pozo. Youth from Spain was already playing when City face Sunderland and Leicester City.
The following data and facts City match with WBA, as quoted from Opta:
– WBA just one win from eight matches in the Premier League Boxing Day (W1 D2 L5). However they are unbeaten in the last three Boxing Day.
– Manchester City won five wins and just one defeat in seven games last Boxing Day.
– Related to the meeting with the WBA, in the past nine duel City successfully won eight wins and a draw.
– Edin Dzeko scored three goals in his last four games to face WBA in the Premier League event.
– City won the last 18 games in the Premier League when Yaya Toure scored.
– WBA only won four home wins in league games throughout 2014. Only Hull City (3) which has worse stats cage.
– Fernandinho never played in a match that finished with a score of 0-0 in the Premier League event, the circuit now numbering 47. Radhi Jaidi became the owner of record of the longest live games without a draw 0-0 (61).
– Jose Pozo (18 years old) City became the youngest player in this season. He was born one month and 15 days after Frank Lampard made his debut in the Premier League with West Ham United (January 31, 1996).